COVER and sundry helps
The whole Builder Manual in one piece
- Repeat from memory the Adventurer Pledge and Law.
- Explain the Pledge.
Obtain the Builder Reading Certificate by reading or listening to, either the Book Club selection firm the ABC or two books from the five topics listed in the resource manual.
Complete at least 1 section from each of the following four groups.
MY GOD (Choose at least 1 section)
- His Plan To Save Me
- Create a story chart showing the order in which these stories took place:
- Martin Luther
- Ellen White
- Plan a skit or newspaper story about one of the stories above, to show someone how to give one's life to Jesus.
His Message To Me
Earn the Bible II Adventurer Award.
- His Power in My Life
- Spend a regular quiet time with Jesus to talk with Him and learn about Him.
- Ask three people why they are glad to belong to Jesus.
MY SELF (Choose at least 1 section)
- I Am Special
Put together a scrapbook, poster, or collage, showing some things you can do to serve God and others.
- I Can Make Wise Choices
Earn the Media Critic Adventurer Award.
- I Can Care For My Body
Earn the Temperance Adventurer Award.
MY FAMILY (Choose at least 1 section)
- I Have A Family
- Share one way your family has changed. Tell how you felt and what you did.
- Find a story in the Bible about a family like yours.
- Families Care For Each Other
Play the Love Game.
- My Family Helps Me Care For Myself
Earn the Wise Steward Adventurer Award.
MY WORLD (Choose at least 1 section)
- The World of Friends
- Make friends with a person who has a handicap or a person of another culture. or generation.
- Invite that person to a family or church event.
- The World of Other People
- Know and explain your national anthem and flag.
- Name your country's capital, and the leader of your country.
- The World of Nature
Earn an Adventurer Award for nature, not previously earned.